- Continue Shopping
- Your Cart is Empty
Please note: Orders outside of the USA will inccur Customs charges on delivery.
terms and conditions
KETTLEBELL FEVER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
1. Format of the Contract
- 1.1 These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Kettlebell Fever Limited, registered in England and Wales No. 07433047 (the “Supplier”, or “we”, or “our”).
- 1.2 Any order placed by you for goods advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have received your order and accepted it (which we may do at our discretion).
- 1.3 We will send you an order acknowledgement shortly after you place your order, notifying you that we have recieved your order. This acknowledgement is not notification that we have accepted your order.
- 1.4 If we accept your order, we will notify you by email that we have accepted it prior to dispatch of the goods. If we cannot accept your order (for example (but without limitation) because the goods are found to be unavailable) we will notify you by telephone or email.
- 1.5 In the event that, after we accept your order, we discover that the goods ordered are unavailable or that there was a pricing error on our website in respect of the goods ordered, we reserve the right not to supply the goods ordered and to offer you a refund or alternative goods in accordance with conditions 2.2 to 2.4 below.
- 1.6 The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see condition 7 below).
- 1.7 We have the right to terminate the contract if the price of the goods is not received from you in cleared funds (in accordance with condition 3.1).
- 1.8 The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
2. Description and Price of the Goods
- 2.1 The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier´s website at the time you place your order.
- 2.2 If after acceptance of your order we discover within 14 days of such acceptance that all of the goods are unavailable, we may terminate the contract and refund or re-credit you within 7 working days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for those goods. In these circumstances, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- 2.3 If within 7 days of our acceptance of your order we discover that some but not all of the goods are unavailable, we will no longer supply those unavailable goods. In these circumstances we will contact you detailing the goods that are unavailable and offer you the option of cancelling the whole order or amending your order to substitute the unavailable items with alternative goods. If you have not cancelled the order within 14 days of receipt of such notice, we will deliver the available goods in accordance with condition 4 below. We will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card in respect of the unavailable goods or cancelled order (if you have cancelled it).
- 2.4 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier´s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If within 14 days of accepting your order a pricing error is found in respect of any or all of the goods you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as possible detailing the mis-priced goods and offering you the option of:
- 2.4.1 placing a